12/03/2013

A Thankful Heart

In the days before Thanksgiving, Silicon Prairie News asked us, along with entreprenerus from across the midwest, what we were thankful for. This annual tradition is a great opportunity to pause and count our blessings, and we were delighted to contribute. Read below for a few of the many reasons Nathan is grateful this Thanksgiving season.  

Nathan Benjamin, Planet ReUse

My list of reasons to be thankful is large and growing. I'm grateful to go to work every day at a company whose mission I truly believe in, surrounded by a community that encourages and fosters the entrepreneurial spirit. I have incredibly encouraging friends and family and I am lucky enough to be married to a woman who is the most patient, smart, amazing person in the world.
And most importantly, I am so thankful for the delivery of one tiny, perfect baby boy a month ago.
Check out the entire article here.



No comments: